New - Pricelist refrigeration equipment
After three years of price stability we present a new price list of our refrigeration equipment on 1 August 2018. That new list not only includes new prices, but also some changes and innovations.
For example, we reacted to the increasing demand of our popular panorama forced-air refrigerated show case with a closed fully glazed front side and added them to our product range. Perfectly fitting for those show cases and other built-in appliances is our new cabinet for refrigeration equipment, which also made it into new price list. Other equipment, like refrigerated and freezing counters, can now be calculated with or without a tabletop due to differentiated pricing.
New gas appliances of the large series - Ascoline 850 - of ascobloc
Gas–Tilting Pans – Gas–Frying Plates - All the facts at a glance
- appliances with proven “Compens” technology, that means pan bottom made of composite multilayer material - stainless steel/copper
- excellent thermal conductivity - fast heating up, perfect heat distribution
- non-stick effect because of the surface structure
- highest energy efficiency resulting from the new burner technology, optimized power control technology with automatic firing devices and exhaust gas routeing system
- high operating comfort at frying temperature setting between 50 and 260 ° C comparable to an electric appliance, stable temperature behavior
- reduction of the CO-content of the exhaust below 3% of the permissible value
- limits of the surface temperatures at the appliances significantly under the norm - DIN EN 203-1 - for maximum allowable surface temperatures on equipment surfaces
The new Gas-Tilting Pans with Compens Bottom
- smooth, continuously motorized tilting function
- double-walled pan lid with insulation effect
- new design of pan lid hinges - smooth running even at higher temperatures
The new Gas-Frying Plates
- besides “Compens” technology Frying Plates are available with special steel surfaces in following options: smooth, ribbed or combined
- available on request: steel surface hard chrome plated
New Sales Professional - Export
Ralph van Gent joined ascobloc at the beginning of June 2015 and will strengthen the Export in Europe.
The sales expert will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as for the consultation of regular customers in Western Europe.
His first step will be the intensification of the relationship to our customers in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg. Afterwards he will also be there for existing and potential customers in the United Kingdom and Scandinavia.
His long time work experience and knowledge of commercial kitchens will help him with this purpose, as well as his experience with the product range of ascobloc.
Johannes Wilhelm, Managing Director of both companies, commented as well: “This step will further the expansion of the cooperated export activities, that we successfully started a couple of years ago.”
ascobloc donates a kitchen for the Diospi-Suyana-School in Peru
ascobloc Gastro-Gerätebau GmbH equips the kitchen of the Diospi-Suyana-School in Peru with kitchen appliances.
more about the donation
It is the second donation of the company ascobloc Gastro-Gerätebau GmbH which supports the Diospi Suyana e.V. In 2007 ascobloc equipped the hospital kitchen of the Diospi-Suyana-Hospitals.
The german association Diospi Suyana was founded August 17th, 2002 in Tabarz/Thuringia. The members of the association use their medical, economic, technical and social skills the help the Highland Indians in Peru. (Source:www.diospi-suyana.org)
2013 we presented to you the brochure "Monobloc Cooking Suites" with selected reference projects of the company ascobloc Gastro-Gerätebau GmbH as a new edition.
For the first time the Monobloc Cooking Suites are presented in detail in all its diversity. Brilliant reference photos and detailed descriptions show the individuality and flexibility of this challenging product group.
Now, the brochure is available in German and English and French and Russian too.
Our interesting and informative brochure for contractors, consultants, distributors and users is available for download on our website at Download/Brochures.
For more information go to product group Monobloc Cooking Suites on our website.
Internorga News 2013
At the Internorga 2013 AlexanderSolia GmbH, one member of our company alliance, presented its new salad washing machine SWA 60.
Franz und Johannes Wilhelm
Owner of the company alliance:
ascobloc Gastro-Gerätebau GmbH
DEBAG Deutsche Backofenbau GmbH
photo: Ralf Lang/GastroSpiegel